Monday 15 July 2013

Ohh Deer Phone Cases


Hello 
I am back from my holiday feeling refreshed & ready to go.
A couple of weeks ago I entered the latest competition over on Ohh Deer's website to design a phone case. I don't know if you remember when I entered the last competition to design a cushion? (If not here is the post


All the designs that are entered were available to buy online for the competition period. I treated myself to the Ice Cream one for summer and love how it has turned out.

There are some great designs!
 Think the winners will be announced soon.
Anyway off I pop to enjoy some more of this gorgeous sunshine. 

Sarah xx

1 comment:

  1. Iron Titanium Art Online - TITIAN ROCKETS
    Iron titanium rod in femur complications Titanium Art titanium wire is a free and open-source 4D game titanium tube engine created for mobile and titanium shift knob desktop use. The first player to access the Iron titanium eyeglass frames Tails content

    ReplyDelete